Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Never Odd Or Even
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on November 2, 2012
I have a 4 year old daughter who loves this CD. I will ask what song do you want to hear and she rambles off number 1,2,3, the last one and everything in between. We are hoping they come our way in Illinois soon, my daughter said this is the first concert that she wants to go to. Love the music and love the message.
on January 9, 2012
GREAT CD! A Christian mix of Rap/Rock and it is really good.
The songs I enjoy the most are: "Simple Man" "Bet Ya House" "You Act Like" "Q2GO" and "Get Free"
Pick up this CD!
The price is great, and the songs are greater!
The one song I don't really understand what he's referring to is the song "Monsta"
But otherwise, its all good.
God Bless!
on August 23, 2011
I really like this artist. I saw him open up for Toby Mac/ Skillet. I really enjoyed him and wanted to get his cd. I got this one today and I love it.
on July 14, 2012
I saw this artist & his awesome band at Lifest. Great show & great music that just makes you want to move. The fact it is fueled by Christ just makes it absolutely inspirational! Keep the music coming. I'll be looking forward to hearing more. :)
on October 1, 2011
I love this album he put out. I constantly have been playing this cd every time I'm in my car driving ever since I received the cd.
on August 15, 2014