Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
on November 29, 2012
I don't remember who recommended this band to me. I've asked every trustworthy music source I know and they all, so far, have claimed to not even know about Grouplove. It's crazy! How could these people who know about so much amazing music not know about this band? How did I not know about them?

Do yourself a favor and just download this now. Unless you're afraid of a little music. You aren't, are you?
on August 29, 2016
This is a classic album. Cant wait for Big Mess!!! Shipping came on time and disc was not scratched at all!
on November 28, 2016
Great album. Was hooked on "Itchin on a Photograph." Whole album was great.
on November 12, 2016
Great album - lots of versatility and really a refinement of their previous work.
on February 7, 2015
This is an AMAZING album. Every track on here is a masterpiece. Please, if you haven't, buy it. Now. I SAID NOW.
on November 4, 2011
I bought this CD for my 15 yr old daughter after we heard the song "Colours" on a Sirius station. The album is much better than I expected it would be- the songs all sound very different which is quite a change from some of the newer bands where all the songs seem to sound the same. This band utilizes all of their members talents which makes it interesting to listen to.
on November 14, 2016
Meh, not as good as I had hoped after seeing them live.
on February 13, 2013
This album style swings around a lot between rock, surf rock, and synth pop (mostly leaning toward surf rock). It's dissapointing at first when you don't get that deaply layered synth pop sound of "Tongue Tied" on every track. That being said all of the tracks are very good in their own right and they will quickly grow on you
on May 22, 2014
I love the uplifting feel of this title. You can actually hear laughter in their voices - you can feel the goodness - the success - the joy in their voices. Very impressed - listed to it all the time - have it on usb and take it everywhere I go.
on March 21, 2014
I say Another great album because I got the second one first. I like this one just as much. They have a great happy sound so I guess you can't trust'em. Oh well, I still look forward to anything else they make. Not many groups make songs about skinny dipping.