- Product Dimensions: 10 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004GFN3K4
- Average Customer Review: 306 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,344 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Gulpy Water Dispenser-20OZ-ASSORT
|Price:||$9.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.50 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Gulpy Water Dispenser. H2O to go! No need to carry a water bottle and bowl for your canine pal. Our Gulpy Water Dispenser provides an easy way to carry and dispense water for your pet. It flips open so your dog can sip from the attached cup. Simply flip to open position and gently squeeze bottle to fill tray. Convenient belt clip for no-hands carrying. Great for hot days and long walks with your dog. Colors are assorted so please let us choose for you. Each sold separately. Sizing:
- Holds 20 oz.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gulpy Water Dispenser. H2O to go! No need to carry a water bottle and bowl for your canine pal. Our Gulpy Water Dispenser provides an easy way to carry and dispense water for your pet. It flips open so your dog can sip from the attached cup. Simply flip to open position and gently squeeze bottle to fill tray. Convenient belt clip for no-hands carrying. Great for hot days and long walks with your dog. Colors are assorted so please let us choose for you. Each sold separately. Sizing: Holds 20 oz.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Gulpy Water Dispenser-20OZ-ASSORT
Highwave AutoDogMug, Blue
Gulpy Jr. Water Dispenser for Pet, 10-Ounce(Colors may vary)
GULPY Water Dispenser for Pet, 20-Ounce, Blue
Automotive Portable Water Dispenser for Pet - 17 Oz Pet Feeding Bottle Dog/Cat Water Bottle(Colors may vary)
pecute® Portable Pet Dog Cat Travel Water Drink Bottle Bowl Dispenser Feeder Plastic Foldable Pet Dog Cat Travel Water Drinking Feeder Bottle Bowl Random Color-Christmas Gift
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rimon Dist||Abbi McCoy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Coolestone||Pecute Direct|
|Color||—||Blue||Assorted||Blue||Blue, Green, Red, Pink||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 10 x 2 in||7.3 x 9.2 x 4.7 in||3 x 7.75 x 3 in||2.8 x 10 x 3 in||3.9 x 10 x 2.3 in||2.68 x 10.03 x 2.68 in|
Top customer reviews
1. For me, it actually saved a lot of water over a bowl. No more bowls of have drunk water thanks to my picky lab who won't drink from a bowl that's "not his". Ugh. Why does this matter? Well, it means I can carry a more precise amount of water in my pack. Water is very heavy and as a backpacker, I don't want to carry more than I have to. There's nothing worse after lugging water up the last insurmountable mountainside than watching my dog trip over his bowl and try to drink it from the dirt (Not his bowl, remember.....). Now, since I only squeeze the bottle as he drinks, there is very little waste and no bowl to tip. He doesn't mind drinking from it either. I was surprised how quickly he took to it.
2. The bottle itself is very light weight and relatively compact. It's an out the size of a 20 soda bottle. He easily carries it in his pack and I refill it as needed from my water bladder. He has a large-size RuffWear pack that easily holds the bottle. A medium should be able to do the same.
3. The only reason it got 4 instead of 5 stars is because when tightening the bottle into the threads, the material is so soft that it allows me to easily turn it past the threads. It's kinda unsettling thinking I have a water bottle in a pack that the top can only be gently tightened.
My dog doesn't like using public water bowls and I'm happy to have him avoid potential health risks of public bowls anyway. But he's an active guy and I didn't enjoy sharing my water and water-bottle caps with him on hikes and at the dog park in sunny CA. Plus, a dog water bowl in the car, flight, or tent is a nightmare!
Only downsides are the bottle doesn't sit flat upright when the bottle is folded closed (which is just a storage issue for me), and the water you pour out won't go back in the bottle (your dog has to finish it all, or you have to dump the excess out before folding back up or it'll get all over you). These aren't really big issues for me, I just try to pour smaller amounts out until he's had his fill if we are in the car or somewhere else I where I can't dump it immediately.