We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- QUALITY COTTON: 100% Combed soft cotton
- FIT: Elastic at bottom to ensure fit. Mitten cuff/Fold-over cuffs on Newborn & 0-3.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Tagless label won't irritate your baby's skin
- EASY CHANGING: Gown allows for easy diaper changes
- UNIQUE VIBRANT COLORS: Banana, Cherry, Choc, Coconut, Grape, Ocean, Palm, Sky, Tangerine, Watermelon
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HONORS: - Selected for the 2006 Primetime Emmy’s Nominee’s Gift Bag – New For Baby is a clothing line designed specifically for newborns, by two Mommies who were frustrated with clothes that didn’t fit correctly, and didn’t offer all the features they wanted. The perfect start to a hip baby’s first wardrobe – New For Baby clothing will be all you need for baby’s first months and beyond. The Comfort Sleep Gown by New for Baby are essential for your baby’s first year. Start your sleep routine with this great garment. Snaps at the neckline for easy dressing, a tagless label for baby’s comfort, and a gentle elastic at the bottom for those diaper changes in the dark, and so baby can snuggle up their legs. This super soft cotton stretches to fit baby and still retains its shape. The vibrant colors hold wash after wash. You’ll want one in every color and for every size. Baby’s first pajamas or sleep sack! Newborn size fits the average baby for 4-6 weeks.
- Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B016YSH7PW
- Item model number: n50502
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Length that allows for growth. The 6-12 Month size measures 24 inches long which means that our son will be able to wear it for several months.
- Material is soft and stretchy, but it does not loose its shape. Our son who likes to kick around wore his first gown nearly nightly for two weeks, but the gown kept its shape.
- The elastic at the bottom of the gown is 8 inches wide and is not unyielding which means that during diaper changing, it can easily be pushed up around his belly without it being too constricting and therefore uncomfortable for him. The width of the gown is nearly 11 inches, but easily stretches to 13-plus.
- The gown does not have any protruding labels on the inside. Instead the company's small logo is printed on the garment.
- The gown's collar has three button snaps which means that although my now 12-week old son is wearing a 6-12 Month garment, buttoning all the buttons make for a great fit. And as he grows, if the neck section of this gown becomes to tight with all three buttons done, one or more can be left unbuttoned for comfort.
- This gown is pricier than the others we tried, but it's the only one we found that fits my son now and likely will for the next several months. Its stitching is good and the quality of the stretchy cotton material leads us to think it will last and withstand the kicking and stretching that my sons likes to do.
Most recent customer reviews
The material is soft, and I love that it is tagless.Read more