$34.95 - $42.75
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Plastazote top cover molds to your feet for a custom fit and is approved for diabetic consumers.
- Abzorb cushioning provides maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot.
- The anatomical arch support and heel cradle work together to support the foot and redistribute pressure.; Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable inserts.
- Uniquely designed metatarsal support helps prevent/relieve pain and discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis, Morton's neuroma, and metatarsalgia.
|Trek Support Insoles, Exclusively on Amazon|
Trek Support Gel Insole Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Sport Insole for Men, Size 8-13, 2 Pairs
Trek Support 3/4 Orthotic Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Work Gel Insole Men, Size 8-14, 2 Pairs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The new balance pressure relief insole is designed to reduce friction within shoes and keep feet blister-free, while re-distributing pressure throughout the foot. This versatile insole can be used all day, everyday, for standing, walking, running or any sport. The new balance pressure relief insole absorbs shock and provides maximum cushioning.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0728HBCXW
- Item model number: 3030 Pressure Relief Insole - MTSL-U
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Custom orthotics did not support my feet. They only gave them the same surface.Read more