|Fits as expected||
- Air Mesh, Double-Coated Synthetic Urethane
- Rubber sole
- Rugged tactical boot featuring reinforced TPU eyelets, breathable mesh panels, and TPU shank
- Mesh drainage ports in sole
- Slip-resistant outsole with wet-traction siped lugs
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00C66CTKA
- Item model number: Abyss II 6-Inch-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But they are a high quality water shoe, and fit well.
One thing I didn't like. The insoles on these have perforations under the ball of the foot, and under the big toe. Walking any distance, these become like a cheese grater on my foot. Quite uncomfortable. So I swapped out the insoles for a pair out of a New Balance 920 water shoe, perfect!