BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2012
2011: These are my favorite yoga pants ever. The fabric is divine, and the fit is just right. Most yoga pants are too long for me, and I end up walking on the cuffs of them (and I HATE that). They do not shrink when laundered/dried in the dryer. The color has not faded. The price just can't be beat!

UPDATE 12/2013: I've been wanting to reorder these for a while, but they've been unavailable. I recently saw they became available again, so I ordered more. What a disappointment when they arrived and I put on a pair. The fabric is not the same as the previous ones I own...it is VERY thin and not as soft as they used to be. Worse, however, is the fit. They are at least two sizes too small (I've owned these in size XL and L, but the ones I just received in XL are even smaller that the L I'd ordered previously. They are also too short. These are being returned, and I will not reorder.
on October 10, 2012
I wanted some pants to wear this winter while exercising at home. I was looking for pants that were comfortable, fit my 58 year old body, and looked good. These fit well. I purchased the pants in a size large--I'm 5'6", weigh 142 and wear a size 12. These sit below the waist, but not too low. I have enough room, they're not too tight/too long, and they look fine. I probably won't wear them to the grocery store, but I could go out and get the mail or answer the door without feeling uncomfortable about how I look. Very satisfied.
on January 31, 2014
I am extremely pleased with these pants. They're incredibly comfortable and soft. They're fairly lightweight and the perfect length for me (5'4"). I don't think anyone over 5'5" would be happy with the length but it's refreshing for me to find pants that are a good length since most pants are entirely too long.

I plan on ordering a few more pairs. I work at home so these are perfect for wearing around the house. They're acceptable to wear out and about as long as you're not going anywhere too fancy. They're loose enough fitting to look like slacks, instead of your typical form fitting yoga or workout pants.
on February 7, 2013
I bought these pants for working out, but they're so cute and comfy I find myself wearing them everywhere - even to bed! They're not too tight in the butt or thigh like a lot of yoga pants and the fabric is light and soft. I wash them in cold and hang dry to prevent shrinking, so I'm not sure what would happen to them in the dryer. I loved them so much I thought I must order a second pair. Unfortunately the second pair is actually an inch shorter than the original. This is an issue because they aren't very long to begin with. I'm 5'8", 140 lbs and the original pair draped slightly over the top of my foot. This new pair hits me at the ankles! They look a bit ridiculous with tennis shoes, so they've become my go-to pajama bottoms. If you're a tall girl, these may not work for you.
on February 22, 2014
I am very pleased with these. I expected the material to be a little thin given the price, which it is, but despite that they have turned out to be quite warm and I am really happy with that since I use them primarily for running. I also usually find that pants are too long for me (I am 5'3") but these are just right. I haven't had any issues with color fading in the wash or, as reported in some other reviews, 'pilling' after a while. However, I don't use harsh or scented soaps and I wash my clothes in cold water. I think these are a great buy for the money.
on April 22, 2014
I wear these yoga pants almost every time I go to the gym. They fit well whether I am doing Pilates or walking on the treadmill. After multiple washings, they look as good as the first day I took them out of the package. The lightweight material is good when working out in the summer or with a pair of knee socks under them during the cold winter days. I am under five ft. tall and do have to roll them up at the waste, to keep from tripping on them, but they are still some of the favorite yoga pants that I own.
on February 16, 2014
I was looking for comfy pants for yoga class and wound up with 3 garments only fit for sleeping or for cleaning rags. Even before one trip through the washer and dryer, they were disappointingly thin and clingy. After one washing, they had shrunk 2 full inches in length! The fabric is so flimsy, I would never wear them in public. Total waste of $$$ - very disappointed, especially from a presumably respectable brand like New Balance. (I guess "Essential" is code for "Cheap".)
on March 21, 2014
I have another pair of yoga type pants that are Old Navy brand and I wear them all the time. I wanted to find another pair that are like them before I wear them out, so I tried these. I was a little disappointed, they were very thin and although I ordered a large (which is what the Old Navy are) they were really too snug for me to feel comfortable. So they are okay but not really what I was looking for...I'm keeping them anyway but may end up in my (when I lose weight) pile :-).
on March 1, 2014
These pants are short!! If you need yoga/lounge pants, I recommend Spalding boot cut! I ordered 3 different brands, all extra large. The only one I like is Spalding.
on December 4, 2012
The flannel is very warm and the pants are designed well for exercise and for relaxing. I'm 5'6", 155 lbs, and should have ordered the extra large as I found the large size fit tight on my hips. There is no elastic at the waist band (I wish there was), but the drawstring at the waist serves well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question