Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "high arch"). See all 444 reviews
on December 11, 2016
I have a very high arch foot and I need alot of cushioning in my shoe and also a flexible sole. These shoes accompllish both. Brooks shoes are so stiff and lack cushioning. These don't. Love them. I'm on my second pair and bought two more as backups as I'm always afraid the next generation will change in fit or design. While these are not classified as SL2 they should be. They fit like this last.
on November 21, 2016
I love these shoes. I paired them with Superfeet Insoles for improved arch support (I did not try them with the insoles that came with the shoes.) I use them in the club for high impact exercises such as Les Mills Body Attack.
on August 30, 2016
If you have high arches and pronate, these shoes are for you. I walk 5mi a day on concrete at work these have saved my back, feet and legs!
on June 6, 2016
These are the best shoes I've ever had for my high arches.
on May 23, 2016
I have really high arches (think custom orthotics) and these offer noticeable arch support that no other shoe ever has. I work 12 hour shifts and I'm on my feet the whole time. These shoes are comfortable from start to finish.

I have a second pair for running (so they last longer). They are wide enough for my foot and I have plenty of room in the toe box. Despite that the shoes are a comfortable fit and they do not slide around on my foot at all. Once nice thing about these shoes that I've never seen before are the laces. The laces are a bit elastic and very long. I can snug them up without them cutting into my feet like other laces because they give just enough to fit well.

My only complaint about this shoe and all new balance shoes is that because of my shoe size needs I'm limited by color and style options and these are hard to find in stock in my size because of it. Despite that I will buy another pair or two of these when the time comes; provided I can find them in stock.
2 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2016
I have a high arch and my ankles used to hurt when I run more than a mile. Once I switched to these cushioning shoes, I am able to run 5 miles with out any discomfort. I love these shoes.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.