- 50% Synthetic, 50% Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Tech-Focused Features: The New Balance Arishi v3 running shoe features Fresh Foam midsole technology that is precision-engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Support and Durability: This shoe features a Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support, in addition to a blown rubber outsole for impressive durability
- Perfect Fit: These comfortable running shoes include a bootie upper construction and an Ultra Heel design, both of which hug the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Breathable and Lightweight Running Shoes: The supportive engineered knit upper includes synthetic and mesh materials for amazing breathability during runs of any distance
- Keep Your Feet Comfortable: The Ortholite sockliner in these performance running shoes helps keep your feet feeling fresh as you power through your toughest runs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This men's New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi v3 running shoe is built to provide versatile style and performance at the gym, on the track or around town. Tech-focused features like a no-sew engineered mesh upper and ultra-soft Fresh Foam midsole cushioning help offer a supportive, lightweight ride matched with a fresh, 21st century look.
- Package Dimensions : 12.52 x 7.95 x 4.72 inches; 1.37 Pounds
- Item model number : MARISLK3
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 8, 2019
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B07RMNMR7N
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My paddle-footed friends should look into Dunham, Rockport, or NewBalance 6E sizes.
These are great shoes for the price if you plan on walking a lot on trails or running and they deserve more than 3 stars except I specifically ordered them for my kitchen job as I have enough workout shoes. Suffice it to say, I am disappointed knowing they will scarcely be worn.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm a size 6 with wide feet. From reading other reviews that said these running shoes come up smaller than expected, I ordered size 7, and I'm glad I did.
They are wide fit and are wide enough (normal width shoes make my toes go dead after 30 minutes or so of running - no such problem with these).
However, there is no spring in them, I guess the fresh foam absorbs it. Fine for walking, not so good for running. And although the insoles cushion my feet the shoes themselves don't offer any support. Again, fine for walking, but not for running for any distance.
I'm disappointed as my last pair of New Balance running shoes (now discontinued) were so comfortable.
Als ich den Schuh bekommen habe, viel mir sofort ein etwas steiferes Fußbett auf im Vergleich zu dem Paar, das ich bereits besitze.
Nach genauerem Hinsehen ist mir dann die etwas "glattere Struktur" der Sohleaußenseite aufgefallen. Nach etwas Recherche hatte ich dann den Beweis: ICH hatte ursprünglich den New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi MARISLB2 gekauft - dieser hier ist der normale "Arishi".
Um Gottes Willen - dieser Schuh ist trotzdem toll verarbeitet und passt wie angegossen. Wenn man aber schon den MARISLB2 mal am Fuß hatte, kommt einem dieser Schuh nicht mehr so bequem vor, wie er eigentlich ist.
Alles in allem ein schöner Schuh!
P.S. ich trage bei Nike Größe 42,5 und habe diesen Schuh auch in 42,5 gekauft - passen perfekt!