|Price:||$51.81 - $191.33 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Engineered Mesh/Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Fresh foam midsole
- No-sew material application. 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development
- Bootie construction. Dual density midsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Fresh Foam Zante v3 continues to deliver a smooth and sleek ride. It's slipper-like fit and award-winning ride continue in version 3, accompanied by an engineered mesh upper in a collection of speedy and fresh colors.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HI8OEPS
- Item model number: Fresh Foam Zante v3
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The heel collar (that's the open part of the shoe that goes from the top lace eyelets to the back) has a ridge right at the top outside front that juts up and presses into my extensor, right where the top of the foot and bottom of the leg merge. I knew immediately that it would be an issue, and boxed them right back up again.
It was a drag, because I really liked them otherwise. The toebox, although it was narrow, had a good amount of stretch and wiggle room; the sole had the right amount of support and firmness; they were light and flexible. Overall, it's a damned good shoe, and I was reluctant to ship them back.
You might not have the same issue, but take a hard look at the profile of the shoe, and check the high swoop of the heel collar at the front outside rim. Again, I really liked these, but for that little sticky-out bit. Shame.
If you still plan on getting it, then please know you should get a half a size larger if your current pair of sneakers/shoes fit comfortably, and also know the color shade of the colors are a bit darker. The shade of blue on my "light colored Electric Blue" looks more like the one listed as "Blue".
Most recent customer reviews
foot has expanded.