|Fits as expected||
New Balance Men's Heritage Thong Sandal
|Price:||$22.67 - $29.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
I have 3 pair now love them so comfortable
- Synthetic sole
- 100% recyclable, ultra soft plusfoam footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This sporty thong combines a 100% recyclable, ultra soft plusfoam footbed with great support and durability.
With the look of an Artisan, this sneaker from IPATH ups your street cred with an extra dose of style. The mocc stitched upper has a classic preppy twist while the flat rubber sole and cushioned tongue and collar are clearly board-ready and capable. The wraparound bumper adds extra kick protection.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DXQ1IY
- Item model number: Artisan
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When they started wearing out, I decided to try New Balance sandals. My review is limited to substantial use over a three-day weekend vacation, but here's what I can tell you:
- They're much more comfortable than any sandal I've ever worn. The sole is pretty cushiony and soft.
- The print on the sole started wearing off from walking in the sand. I'm not a huge fan of the fake wood pattern on the multi-color anyways.
- They fit as expected.
I would recommend these sandals if you're looking for comfortable and functionality, along with a little style.
The foam padding is adequate, they fit snugly around my feet, and they don't seem to slip nearly as much as previous pairs I've owned.
Cannot recommend enough
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For comfort and fit I would give these 5 stars. But, because they're already showing a good deal of wear after just two months I can only give it 4 stars.Published 2 days ago by XXX
Felt soooooo comfortable the first moment I wore them, and I have a surgically repaired foot.Published 13 days ago by steve shrader
I have wider feet than most. My foot size is 13 4E. As a rule I only by New Balance since on other companies I would be a 6E and most don't make those sizes. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Jon
give them a week to break them in. You will be very happy with them.Published 1 month ago by Cork Smith
Great for the flat foot. If you do not want the bump for the arch this is a good fit. Nice soft cushion feel, not hard at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SIM Cali
Most $ I have ever spent on flip flops but they are worth every penny!! Very comfortable! Will buy again.Published 1 month ago by E. S. Davis