Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 7, 2015
Worth the money.. Last a year!
on July 6, 2015
The best!!!
on November 13, 2014
There great !!! 5 star
on March 6, 2012
I tried many different sports insoles and so far these are the best supporting ones.
They still keep their shape even after 2 years of heavy usage.
on July 31, 2011
I was asked by my doctor to buy these insoles. I wore them for two weeks and it made my plantar facitis became worse. I took them out and my feet felt a lot better. I purchased cheaper ones at Walmart and they worked better.
on April 19, 2010
I have been flat footed my entire life and recently went to a podiatrist expecting him to tell me I needed expensive custom made insoles. I had purchased a pair of these at a New Balance store with a new pair of shoes because this was the only thing hat made the new shoes I tried on feel normal. I showed the doctor these and he was amazed at the quality of the insole and the amount of graphite used to buildup the arch in the insole. I was actually able to buy these for 25 bucks at the New Balance outlet. He said for that price I should buy 3-4 and use them all the time. He said there wasn't a need for custom ones if these worked.

I have been using them for a week now. He suggested to break them in by using them a few hours a day and eventually in a month wearing them all day. He said if I wore it more than 2 hours the first few days they will hurt my feet. They feel great. I notice less pain on my ankles and my feet roll less inwards.

New Balance makes an insole for flat feet which is adjustable. It didn't help me and the doctor said it was not built as well as this one was.

I highly recommend this product not only for tennis shoes but for dress shoes as well.
7 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2014
Arch supports are NOT for people with FLAT feet as reviewed here by many, they are for people with high arches or fallen arches due to excessive weight.
They are better than no arch support but there are far better out there for less then what I have seen them sold for here.
They are also no a cure all for plantar fasciitis which can come, hurt like hell then disappear only to return, proper footwear and exercise along with icing helps those who suffer from this painful tendon disorder of the foot.
See a podiatrist people!
on September 22, 2009
I am a large (6'3",270lbs) old person (65) with a flat foot who developed plantar fascitis. I was actually limping around. I placed this NB arch support (I have tried others with no success.) in my sport shoe and got immediate releif. In a short time, the plantar fascitis was not an issue. I have just purchased my 5th pair and have them in all my sport shoes, have not tried them in dress shoes. Now, I think I am cured. I stop wearing the supports........ended up taking a 5 mile walk
and the next day I am hurting....back to the supports....pain releif.
7 people found this helpful
on August 18, 2014
My flat feet love this insert!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question