New Balance K2750 NB Groove Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Pink,1.5 W US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- A lightweight, supportive upper with colorful accents gives way to a rugged ridged outsole.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A lightweight, supportive upper with colorful accents gives way to a rugged ridged outsole.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 7.2 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0074F9TE2
- Item model number: K2750 NB Groove - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. very lightweight but excellent cushioning according to my daughter.
2. good quality, nicely constructed. Very comfortable.
none so far. Longevity remains to be seen since we just had them ~10 days. However, keep in mind these are running shoes and with kids, I don't expect them to last more than 6-9 months.
Excellent running shoes. I'd recommend them if you're looking for a good pair of running shoes for your active girl.
My daughter is very happy with her shoes and loves the color! Now my other daughter wants a pair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tried these on my son in the store but Amazon had them for less $$$! Very pleased with the shoes!!Published 3 months ago by Bigsaff
My son runs marathons with me and put quite a few miles on them. They held up through extreme use until he out grew them.Published 14 months ago by deidre heidl
These shoes are made with high quality and fit as expected. My son- who plays endless sports and games- loves the shoes. Read morePublished on June 5, 2014 by Amazon Customer