New Balance K3090 Running NB IONIX Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Grey/Green,3.5 W US Big Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Inspired by the geometries of a molecule, the Ionix 3090 provides a plush underfoot feel with serious flexibility and comfort.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
- Part of the NB Minimus line: designed to be worn with or without socks.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for added support.
- Lace closure for a secure fit.
- Welded seams and no-sew material application reduce weight and prevent chafing.
- REVlite midsole provides optimal responsiveness and shock absorption.
- Non-marking rubber outsole features flex pods for improved range of motion.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Youth. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance Youth K3090
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B006L1FHXC
- Item model number: K3090 Running NB IONIX - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My son has wide feet, and New Balance are our go-to shoe for him. I am taking away one star because after a few months the mesh had started to tear away.
But only one star, because my kid is an abusive shoe-wearer. Nike and Addidas hurt my son's feet. They seem to be a bit on the narrow-rigid side. These things are wide and they flex easily with the foot, with a light foam like sole.
Even after these shoes looked like Bruce Banner's shirt post-hulk transformation, my son kept wearing them. He loved these shoes.
We are getting New Balance shoes again for him this year.
Wide enough for my son's feet.
My son loved the style and color.
Kids will shred these.
HOWEVER -- These are just past the allowed time that I could return them due to the fabric coming out where it meets the rubber sole. Happening on both sides. SO disappointed. They are still very new, so they should not be doing this.
I'm going to contact New Balance and see what can be done on their end. Everything else about the shoe seems terrific but my son won't wear them now that the gray fabric/honeycomb print is flopping badly on both sides.
This meant they were trashed after one summer, when he wore them for jogging and hiking and to camp every day (non camp days he wore crocs--he much preferred the crocs whenever he could get away with it as no socks required). Survived the winter as he mostly wears boots and these were just used for gym. but now it is spring and they are holding on by a few threads only.
I wish NB wasn't the only company that made wide shoes as I'd like something more durable
My son, after putting them through the ringers for a day, said they feel okay.
I'm just worried we'll have to buy another pair too soon.
It comes apart where the design component is melted onto the fabric.