|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $80.44 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole
- ABZORB heel cushion
- Reflective detail for safety
- Keep them on the go in style with this speedy shoe from New Balance.
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Give them a classic with the KJ990 running shoe from New Balance. Modeled after its grown-up counterpart, the smooth, flexible ride and breathable upper combine to give them the performance they need every step of the way.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005Q62KQK
- Item model number: KJ990 Pre Lace - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Also, we love New Balance as a family, because they are well made and seem to last longer than other sneakers. They also come in more sizes and widths than any other brand, meaning we can customize our shoes extensively for each family member. Thanks, New Balance!
I have 2 girls about a shoe size apart at all times. They burned out shoes like nothing till I found these.
I used to go to target or payless, but those shoes were junk and fell apart all the time.
Instead of shopping for a different model as often as kids outgrow the shoes, I settled on this ONE model for as long as it comes in their size.
Durable, more than you'd imagine. My autistic daughter literally murders her shoes. These still outlast her brutality. My older daughter is in track and other youth sports, and these have held up to her events and daily life.
All in all, I was looking for a shoe that could outlive their growth cycles. And so far this has been a one stop shop for us!
I just tell um what color options are available in their size, and they get to choose. No more this style or that style, just this one daily use shoe.
Do yourself a favor and stop wasting your money on those cheaper shoes at payless. These shoes cost me less than I spent in junk bin shoes, and I buy one pair a year usually. And we still have enough life in them to gift them to the neighbor who sometimes needs a bit of time between her daughters growth and her pocket book.
These shoes are amazing, just pick out a color :P