Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 8, 2013
Let me say that I'm a huge fan of New Balance shoes in general. My family of 5 is decked out in NB. I was excited that these shoes got such high reviews and ordered without hesitation. After a couple weeks of wearing, I noticed the stitching started to fray a little bit - no problem...just growing pains, right? Nope. They busted at the seams where the vent is, then the sole started coming off, then the stitching on the velcro strap, and finally they died today when the velcro strap came off completely. It's only been 6 weeks! I usually love the quality of NB, but this shoe did not hold up. Shame...
on September 23, 2012
The shoe itself is OK, however after 3 weeks of use the leather on one of the pairs started peeling off. The thread in the front also started coming off. Poor quality. I wrote to Amazon and they agreed to replace, but it is still an inconveniece. Not expected of New Balance whose shoes I have been buying for over a decade and are known for their quality.
on April 30, 2013
Can I give this ZERO stars??? My son has had this for only 2 months and the stitching is already falling apart!! Plus the sole has detached from the leather-like material. For the price, I would figure it would last ALOT LONGER!!
on March 11, 2013
I bought these sneakers for my 4 year old, in the middle of January and and by the 1st week of March the front seams are falling apart. I would not recommend this sneaker to anyone.
on August 19, 2014
I ordered size 10.5 m for my son and it was a bit small compared to his 10.5 stride rite or Skechers. Size 11 would have been perfect.
on October 18, 2014
My son wore them for four days and the stitches came out. Not a quality product.
on January 16, 2013
My son has worn these sneakers twice a week for 2 months and they are already falling apart. He is not hard on his shoes, but the stitching is coming apart. Very disappointed and will be complaining to New Balance.
22 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 23, 2012
Bought it for my son.
He has been wearing it everyday and it is not wearing out now.
I won't recommend this to any one.
Bad quality leading to non durability.
on June 16, 2013
I bought these a year ago for my 6-year-old to wear on the tennis and squash courts. They held up well. I like them because he can put them on himself, and because they come in extra wide.

I was going to buy the next size up, but now I'm hesitating because of the reviews reporting major quality problems.
on July 23, 2012
I bought this shoe for my both girls for the start of the school term sept and it lasted for the entire three terms, no need to buy new shoes, until they fit no more. I also loved the fact that there were no shoe laces to tie. All and all a great shoe and I will be buying again..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.