Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays delivers durability.
- Non-adjustable elastic laces with hook-and-loop tab for easy on and off.
- C-CAP® midsole for cushion and support.
- ABZORB® in the heel provides cushioning and absorbs shock.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides maximum traction in variety of activities.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6 Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance Infant KV790
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B005BQK53A
- Item model number: KV790 - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These look really great though, and they are so light! I wish they fit him.
Leaving this review just so anyone who needs "wide" will know that these will probably not fit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are very nice shoes for infants. They are easy to get on and off with out any fuss. Look very nice tooPublished on August 27, 2013 by Brandy Keeley
My littlest loves her shoes, I love that they are really cute on and very easy with the velcro straps.Published on August 8, 2013 by Brian Alexander
These shoes are cute and have held up fairly well. The orange sole is a little banged up from my 2 year old playing on the ground so much. Read morePublished on March 21, 2013 by Monnye F.
Well made, might run a little big, like half size, so don't order large for longevity, they are great just to order to size. Cute little shoes.Published on February 8, 2013 by L. Webb
I love these shoes!!
I bought them for my 10 month old son, who is a giant!!
I have struggled for several months to find shoes that would stay on him and didnt... Read more
The shoe is wonderful for little toddlers on the go. The shoe is secured once it is strapped and let them go.Published on January 13, 2013 by hunter1
This is a repeat purchase of this shoe. It is a comfortable shoe with pretty good arch support. My grandson likes the orange color. Grandma likes the easy elastic closure. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer