|Fits as expected||
$138.80 - $159.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Motion control running shoe featuring padded and breathable mesh tongue and collar with Roll Bar support system
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B00LBYNAX8
- Item model number: M1540V2 Optimum Control Run-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The good parts: It's a pretty shoe especially considering it's a control shoe. The toe box is extra roomy. I bought an 11EE. Which is what I wear in those New Balances I listed above. The fit was very good. Nice, soft inside of the shoe.
The bad parts: I'm not flat-footed. My arches hurt bad after wearing these to walk around our neighborhood (about 1.5 mile). I can't even say if I should be wearing Optimum Control shoes. I didn't even realize these are better for flat-footed people. The shoes, despite being soft on the inside are stiff. I'm guessing that has something to do with the motion control part.
To sum it up, if you're a regular user of New Balance you can probably order the size you normally do. I have no complaints about the fit. I love being able to feel my toes moving around in my shoes and I could in these. These are from the Made In USA line and have really pretty accents like the tongue logo, blending of colors, and if you're flat-footed, I think you would love these. Just be aware if you have high arches, they can be rough on high arches. I would recommend them for flat-footed or even moderate arch people.