Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 8, 2015
I normally buy New Balance shoes, because I wear a 4E, am 220 pounds, and have flat feet. I have put only 10 miles on these shoes, and here is what I have so far. The shoe is lightweight and breathable, which is Nice because I'm in the heat of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The width is good, as New Balance always does. The back heel of the shoe is padded very thickly, which is nice, but makes me feel like my shoes need to be re-tied because of looseness after about a mile or so. The shoe could use a little more in the way of an arch support. It is very flat inside, and I had to put in some of the Dr. Scholls hard arch supports. The outsole is thick and very cushioned. There is a lot of give in the sole for a soft landing. The only downside is that you can feel rocks through the sole pretty easily. I'll keep wearing them and putting miles on them, but I wouldn't get again. New Balance is my favorite running shoe brand, but this isn't the best shoe I've had from them.
on November 16, 2014
These shoes are excellent. They're very comfortable, even without replacing the insoles. I tried on a red pair at DSW and decided to check for a better deal online. I saved about $20 and found a better color (Black/Grey) through Amazon.

They are light, quiet, fit my foot well, and I like the design.
on May 16, 2017
I ordered a pair of M3190 several years ago and finally wore them out after numerous 5k and Obstacle Course events. My new pair fits perfectly. You will love these shoes.
on October 12, 2014
New Balance has gotten me through a lot of training and daily wear. I loved running in them and they were comfortable enough to wear any time. This style of shoe replaces an older pair of New Balance shoe, and I have to say I was shocked by the better fit and how light this show is. It's great all around.
on September 15, 2014
Great fit, feels like walking on air. Good for walking, running or any activity. Feels nice and light and very comfortable. I wasn't looking for a high performance shoe, just a well made, comfortable show for a variety of activities, and this shoe has been perfect. Great value too. You really don't need to spend $100+ for a good sneaker.
on June 27, 2014
I was leery of buying running shoes on line, though I own a pair of other NB neutral shoes, so I gave it go based the size of shoes I already own...bingo, they fit just fine and have quite a bit of bounce in the stride. I have awful feet so it makes sense to me to stick with a brand that fits. Between the 2 pairs of shoes, I will put about 25+ miles out per week. Glad I bought these shoes!
on August 6, 2017
I have had these shoes before. My favorite New Balance shoes I have owned in 10 yrs.
on August 20, 2017
work great, wish I could find some more
on December 16, 2014
I usually wear size 11 (got Fila two different models in 11). Rarely 10.5 (one pair of Sketchers). I also wear size 10 Converse. But Converse are known to run one size larger.

I picked up NB 3190 shoes in 11 D (M) and they fit really well. They feel light and look nice.

Good luck!!
on November 5, 2014
I have always worn 990 V3 for running and leisure. Thought I would give this model a try. Liked them so well I purchased a second pair.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question