New Balance Men's M680 Endless Summer Pack Neutral Running Shoe,Silver/Orange,7.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- 12mm heel-to-toe drop
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole
- ABZORB heel and forefoot crash pads
- Xlt footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00H3IUXEA
- Item model number: M680 Endless Summer Pack-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are OK, but have a longer, more narrow toe box. I wish the toe box was like before.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first running shoe I've used and the difference was night and day. The arch support was great and I could jog for hours with these on!Published 2 months ago by Sam D.
This shoe was advertised as a neutral shoe. I think it is more like a stability shoe with the medial part of the sole built up more than the lateral. Read morePublished 15 months ago by ME
lo mejor en calzado ,los colores vivos, espectacular; lo recomiendo es buenoPublished 21 months ago by arturo maila
Love these shoes. There comfortable and I have received many compliments on there style.Published 21 months ago by Marc James
I justo received them and took them for a short run. Good cushion and very ligth. Will write again with a couple of long runs on them.Published 23 months ago by GUILLERMO G