New Balance Men's ML501 Classic Shoe Running Shoe,Grey/Yellow,6.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Classic low-profile sneaker with "N" logo and pixelated graphic underlay
- Logo tongue patch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00EYNGD1E
- Item model number: ML501 Classic Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 4, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great all around trainer but not for the long distance walker. Can rub your heels raw if socks are low profile or no shows.Published 12 months ago by Kyle C.
Bought these for my husband and he loves them! He wears them to work and says they are comfortable all day and he works a 10 hour day.!! Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lynn Griffin
I own numerous pairs of new balance 501s and 574s. Out of all of them these fit the best. I think 501s have a better got than the 574s. Probaly gonna buy another pairPublished 18 months ago by john
Although not made in the US like the NB 993, it is still makes the cut as a nicely designed and quality shoe as expected from NB. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Tom Ato
They fit great and they are super light weight. Plus they let your feet breathe .Published 19 months ago by Daniel Alan Rue II
Usually wear a 10.5 had to send back for half size larger. Fits well. Looks great with jeans.Published 22 months ago by Ryan M. Davis