Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 21, 2017
I ordered these a 1/2 size larger than what I usually wear after reading the numerous reviews about the sizing being small. The extra 1/2 size fit perfectly for me as they were very comfortable straight from the box to an all day wear as a test. I did not experience the toe area being too narrow that others have complained about in the reviews. The width at the toes is consistent from the base of my toes to their ends on the shoes I received. I like how the area where my large toe sits is extended in since this is how most of my shoes meet their demise... my large toe tears the upper seam. The support was great and I didn't experience any rubbing or discomfort wearing them all day. The color is what matched my computer screen so I'm happy with that as well.
on April 4, 2017
Good shoes and a great price. Great experience, I'd recommend them for sure.
review image
on March 29, 2017
these are way too narrow in the right size. need wider shoe
on December 22, 2016
574s are always stylish and always comfortable. Wide sizes are great -- very few brands offer that comfort.
on April 3, 2017
I have been wearing new balance for a long time. I have found that despite the vast array of shoes there fit has been consistent across their lines. The styling is great and can be worn with shorts or jeans or worn in athletic situations. I just doubt you're going to run a marathon In the shoe!
on February 15, 2017
These shoes look awesome and fit as expected, but the insole is thin and lacks cushioning. I'm going to swap out the insole and these shoes will then be 5 stars.
on May 20, 2017
My husband loves these shoes. They are true to size and the color is great. It is more of a Texas Orange than Tennessee orange but that's ok. He loves them anyway! He wears a 10.5 and these fit perfectly. Now I have to find a green pair for him!
on March 27, 2017
it looks good and I am sure it wears well however the ''sizing'' factor (as least in my case) seems like they fit small.....and were too tight.
Probably will need to return as a result
on April 15, 2017
I had buy wider shoes. These are so much more comfortable than D or M size.
on April 4, 2017
I have worn this style of shoe for 10+ years. When one wears out, I replace with another. It fits well and lasts a reasonably long time.

The shoe breathes well, has good support, and is a classic style.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.