Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 16, 2015
I received a new New Balance left shoe never worn. The Right New Balance shoe is not in the same condition. At first glance I could see no packing material inside the right shoe and wasn't tied at all. New Balance ties the shoes in a certain way so you know they are new. I know what happened, this seller probably had people try the right shoe on and walk to see how it fits. Closer inspection shows some imperfections under the shoe, small scuffs and even a small bulge on the tip of the shoe. I've had this happen before so I always check. It may seem petty but down the road the shoe does not wear evenly because of this. I'm a collector of shoes that appeal to me a when a seller says new I expect brand spanking new shoes. DONT ORDER THROUGH THIS SELLER WITHOUT READING THIS. IF YOU CAN ORDER STRAIGHT FROM NEW BALANCE!
on October 23, 2014
As many pairs of 574s as I've owned over the years, I think this one is my favorite colorway to date. The orange & bright blue really pop against the dark gray.
on November 21, 2014
This is the first pair of ML574 that I have worn and it won't be the last. The fit of the shoe is what I needed. I wasn't planning on using the shoe for jogging but went on a few jogs with these shoes and now will be ordering more as running shoes. Some may need to order a 1/2 size up from other brand shoes. But you wont go wrong with the comfort this shoe brings.
on June 11, 2014
I really dislike picking out new shoes, but amazon makes this process relatively easy. At first, I ordered the size 12 shoes, but those did not fit my wide feet. After sending them back, I ordered the 12 2E shoes and they fit great. I love the style as well.
on October 6, 2014
These fit really well. I have two pairs in different colorways. The bright yellow is a real head turner and the translucent blue sole is a nice modern touch to the retro design. The color is slightly more orange than in the photos. They're closer to school-bus yellow than lemon yellow.
on October 16, 2014
The shoe is comfortable, however the length runs a little short. If you have a slightly wide foot I would consider getting the 2E. D width runs tight through the arch of the foot.
on August 29, 2015
I literally have a closet full of 574's. They are my favorite shoe of all time. The fact that there are so many different colors and some are always on sale... I can't even. They're the best.
on July 26, 2014
My husband doesn't even have wide feet, and these were way too narrow. Tried a larger size, the same. If you have verry narrow feet, these are gorgeous.
on June 3, 2016
decent materials. the insole had a bad sharp arch, made the shoe immediately uncomforatble
on September 9, 2015
I can do everything with this pair of shoes. It fits my feet perfectly and looks great at the same time!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.