|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Everyday casual sneaker with jersey-knit panels and iconic "N" logo
- Padded collar and tongue
- Dual-layer foam midsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H2DC20O
- Item model number: ML574 Pennant Pack-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just a small comment on the blue and red shoe, in a bright sunny day, it looks much more bluer than on the picture. But during the night, it can almost pass as a black shoe.
I strongly recommend it, anyway.
I am on my feet most of the day, so high quality shoes are a must. My massage therapist wife bought these for me and they are actually really comfortable and look stylish with jeans (not like most tennis shoes).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very satisfactory shoe but my three-year-old 574s seem sturdy her somehow. Nevertheless I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again.Published 6 months ago by G. Emerick
These shoes ruined my back for a few months. It is hard to notice at first, but the heels are actually lower than the toe, which constantly puts strain on your posterior chain... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Thomas S.
Run half-size small and a bit narrow for me. Plus it's too heavy as running shoes. After couple hours' wearing, My feet suffocate in those shoes.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer