New Balance Men's MR10 Minimus Road Running Shoe,White,9.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Glow-in-the-dark upper
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Barefoot-friendly internal construction
- Odor-resistant lining
- Vibram outsole with podded lugs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Minimus 10 is back -- and better than ever. With a new Vibram® outsole and a material overhaul along with a natural 4mm-drop, it's like barefoot, only better.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 7.4 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00D8GZ1TS
- Item model number: MR10 Minimus Road Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are increadibly light and the sole is very thin, enough to "feel" the ground, but not entirely devoid of cushion,I found them perfect for road Running. They are also useful as gym shoes in my opinion, like lifting barefeet almost; I feel a certain balance lifting in minimalist shoes that I don't feel with thicker padded shoes in the gym. You must keep in mind these are minimalist type shoes, which simulate running barefoot; do not expect incredible cushion or use a heal to toe type of strike with them, I more or less run on the ball of my feet in them. I felt no knee or lower leg pain after running in these at all, unlike my Nike fushions. Lastly, they are very pretty, particularly when worn with low cut ankle socks.
I cannot speak as to the durability, but I have logged about 6 miles in them without a problem.