|Fits as expected||
New Balance Men's MR1400 Competition Running Shoe
|Price:||$149.00 - $149.99|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 190 Grams
- REV-Lite - Innovative midsole unit which maintains a minimalist profile whilst still offering the same compression set and responsive cushioning properties.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - Lightweight rubber providing cushioning
- Open Mesh No-Sew Upper - Provides lightweight comfort, support and breathability with a no-sew construction which reduces weight and improves comfort.
- NBJ Athletic Last - Racing last which provides a more secure fit for the runner, ideal for long-distances.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance has you race-ready in the MR1400. The seamless, stitchless mesh upper delivers excellent breathability with an effortlessly lightweight feel. The tractioned rubber outsole gives you grip on slick surfaces for full-confidence speed.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004MYGDFG
- Item model number: MR1400BO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I'm not a runner so I cannot attest to their support and durability while running, but as for walking, daily wear, routine use, they are fantastic! I'm totally hooked. Far less bulky than a standard cross trainer, more cushioned and supportive than wearing skaters and other casual shoes. I was so happy with them I almost bought a couple other colors immediately... had I the money to do so, I would have!
Will say that the colors of the purple/orange pair are so vibrant that I've had people comment on them, even after months of wear. One friend even good-naturedly makes fun of me for how bright they are. In that sense, I think they would easily increase visibility if wearing them while running outside.
Last weekend I run with them in a Nike 10k, I made my best time ever 40:48, my new training and these shoes were responsible for that. However, between the 1400 and the 890 I'm not sure which is the best, both pair work great for me.