|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$102.88 - $114.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile/ Synthetic
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Acteva midsole
- Antimicrobial treatment to reduce odor
Customers who bought this item also bought
Attack the trails with all of the extra tools but none of the extra weight in the minimus trail 10v1. We've brought back the favorite fit and feel of the original model, for unparalleled off-road performance. The new upper material allows for a fresh look at the trail 10, while maintaining the essential forefoot toe splay, and midfoot wrap to hold the foot steady through even the most extreme adventures. Underfoot, the Vibram outsole continues with strategically-placed flex grooves to allow for a natural rúh
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HI8OBDI
- Item model number: MT10v1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My legs are still transitioning but I have less pain post game than with cleats and no post run pain. They seem to be holding up and they have good traction on both a dirt infield and in the outfield. I would recommend and if you're already barefoot running you'll need little transition otherwise, if you're a heel striker these shoes are going to kill your legs and will cause big time injuries.