New Balance Men's MT110 Trail Running Shoe,Grey/Orange,7 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 75% Synthetic, 25% Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Superlight breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- REVlite foam midsole
- HRR rubber outsole
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you're a trail runner looking for a shoe that's as serious as you are, the 110v2 fits the bill - not to mention your foot - with a new, simplified upper that grips your foot and a REVlite® midsole for an exceptionally consistent ride. 4mm drop. HHR outsole. Flexible overlays in optimal areas.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00GX7M4EE
- Item model number: MT110 Trail Running-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
On the plus side , they have more traction than the first version. So if you like a tighter fit , then these are for you .
If you like the original MT110's, but want more traction for more technical winter trails , then try the NB ZeroV2's. . . I needed my regular size , but in 4E width, for comfort.
If you take a chance on these shoes, buy the next size up and be sure to try them out around the house before going on a longer run.