|Fits as expected||
New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoe
$41.97 - $79.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA
- Synthetic sole
- Leather walking shoe featuring dual hook-and-loop straps at vamp and applique logo at quarterpanel
- Assembled in the USA
- New Balance calls a shoe 'Assembled in the USA' when the domestic content is less than 70%.
- New Balance is proud to be the only company still making athletic footwear in the United States with one out of every four shoes New Balance sells in the United States proudly made or assembled here by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Want a walking shoe that's easy to put on and take off? Then this MW577 shoe is for you. The leather upper is slightly perforated for breathability, and ABZORB technology in the heel protects from shocks as you traverse your daily route.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003UHUOKG
- Item model number: MW577-Leather-Hook/Loop
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I knew this from other comments. I bought very over-size to compensate: normally 9EE is fine, I got 10EEEE.
These must be designed for people with low flat feet. Or to look good in the store (without feet in them).
See picture. On my not-so-fat foot, extra-size shoe, I can only get a half-inch of Velcro "grabbed" or the pressure over my arch will cause tingle pain to my toes. The half-inch is NOT sufficient "grab"; the strap gets loose several times a day. The other (idle) 1.5" will attract dust and dog-hair (as I know from other Velcro-ed shoes).
Support wise, they are some better than 20-buck shoes from the bargain store, but I'm not sure they are all that much better.
You can see in the picture that the tongue leather gets a funny wrinkle. Also they squeak, or "squigge", more than any other casual shoe I've worn in years.
---EDIT, 3 months later... a seam in the toe is failing. Walking in dewy grass wets my foot. Yes, this is near 90 days of every-day wear, but I have back/leg pain and have not walked much. I expect this life from $20 bargain-store shoes, but for this brand and price I had hoped for more.
Click my name (left) and look at my comments on the similar Reebok mens black velcro walker. So far it it fits better, is equally comfortable, and a few bucks lower price.
The good news - Amazon is awesome and they will take them back. I found another listing for the MX608V4 in Black that has the 4E size and ordered it. I don't expect any problems as I went from the original to the V2 to the V3 with no change in fit so I expect the V4 to be fine.