|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $85.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA
- Other sole
- Monocolor walking shoe featuring perforated overlays with embroidered side logos
- Padded collar and tongue
- Walk-specific comfort footbed
- ABZORB midsole cushioning
- Walking Strike Path outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JZE81RQ
- Item model number: MW577-Walking Shoe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
pictures shows no wear on soul...But uppers are just comming apart.
I ordered these shoes Again. Im going to give them a try Again. Amazon is amazing. I reordered these dhoes on the 7th got them on the 8th.
I have had many pairs of New Balance shoes and many models. This one fits my needs perfectly!Age 76 and averagimg 4 miles daily!
Update: It appears that CS may be the companies shining star. They are crediting the full purchase price. I'll try another pair and report back.
Up to two stars.
Update July 2014.
Back to one star.
I have tried two more pairs since this review and all have failed in about 6 months from purchase. Failure mode is always the same....the uppers delaminate from the sole. NB needs to examine the adhesives and techniques used in the assembly of these shoes. No more for me. Back to Rockport.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have Fred Flistone/ Wide Feet. I ordered a ONE/Half size Bigger... And They are PERFECT.Published 3 hours ago by Kevin Klein
Best walking shoes I own. I try to get 10,000 steps a day and they steel feel good when I'm done..Published 8 hours ago by Willy
These are the worst shoes I've ever gotten from New Balance. I've had this pair only two months and the stitching is ALREADY coming undone on the sides. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Okay now y'all kick off your shoes and set a spell and read my review. Haha. Kick off your shoes... haha. Oh sorry...
Okay so I got the wide feet to end all wide feet. Read more
This is the third pair of 577's that I've orderded from Amazon in as many years. I seem to get a year of wearing them everyday.Published 2 days ago by W. Danser