|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $85.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA
- Other sole
- Monocolor walking shoe featuring perforated overlays with embroidered side logos
- Padded collar and tongue
- Walk-specific comfort footbed
- ABZORB midsole cushioning
- Walking Strike Path outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JZE81RQ
- Item model number: MW577-Walking Shoe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
pictures shows no wear on soul...But uppers are just comming apart.
I ordered these shoes Again. Im going to give them a try Again. Amazon is amazing. I reordered these dhoes on the 7th got them on the 8th.
I have had many pairs of New Balance shoes and many models. This one fits my needs perfectly!Age 76 and averagimg 4 miles daily!
Update: It appears that CS may be the companies shining star. They are crediting the full purchase price. I'll try another pair and report back.
Up to two stars.
Update July 2014.
Back to one star.
I have tried two more pairs since this review and all have failed in about 6 months from purchase. Failure mode is always the same....the uppers delaminate from the sole. NB needs to examine the adhesives and techniques used in the assembly of these shoes. No more for me. Back to Rockport.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We ordered the same size my husband always wears. These were at least one or two sizes too small. Hubby looked like Cinderella's stepsister trying to put them on, if the stepsister... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Noël Lee
My husband has been wearing this NB for years. Puts them on and goes, no breaking in period.Published 1 day ago by Nancy
A respected name by all! Will buy the brand whenever in need due to the widths provided in all their products.Published 2 days ago by Carbonoutlaw
Excellent sneaker, my feet are not hurting me at the end of the day.Published 2 days ago by Blushed
So hard to buy shoes online. Even with New Balance, the size fluctuates wildly between the different models/styles. These fit beautifully. Very quick delivery.Published 3 days ago by Potter
I've been wearing NEW BALANCE for 15-16 years. These are not quite as good as others, I thought they would be the best, assembled in the U.S. and all, but not the case.Published 4 days ago by Ron Woodell