|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.95 - $170.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Bright walking shoe featuring breathable mesh with reflective overlays
- 12mm heel-to-toe drop
- LIGHTNING DRY moisture-resistant lining
- OrthoLite foam cushioning
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O5ENTE
- Item model number: MW847 Health Walking-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update. Less than six months of light occasional wear, and BOTH shoes developed holes in the web mesh on the outside part of the shoe. Wrote to NB who pretty much shrugged it off with no plans to assist. I've become pretty disappointed in the quality of NB shoes. I would NOT buy these shoes again and will think hard about buying NB again. If I do, it will be an all leather shoe without the non-durable mesh on the uppers.
These offer good stability, are supportive yet light weight, and feature plenty of mesh for breathability. I wear custom full-length orthotic inserts and really like the ventilation these offer. Didn't think I'd like the leather toe box, but it's deep enough that I can wiggle my toes comfortably enough -- one of life's simple pleasures.
Some complain that the tongue is short, and I did too at first, but before long, I grew accustomed to the difference and can lace up using all the top holes and still have some padding between my foot and the laces. On the bright side, these tongues will never get my pant legs caught in them!
The New Balance 847 Mens walking shoes I ordered and just received from Amazon arrived in perfect condition and fit as well as my first pair, which I purchased from a New Balance store a year ago.
They are attractive in white, and if you care about cleaning, these do clean up nicely enough. But the trail walking I do dusts them up thoroughly -- other than knocking the excess off, I just let them be. Gives them character.