|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.62 - $79.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5" from arch
- Slip-on walking shoe with logo stitched on tongue and dual gore panels at entry
- ABZORB heel cushion
- Grippy tread outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ASJ8OPG
- Item model number: MWM756v2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll have to keep buying New Balance however, because they are the only athletic shoe I know about that's comfortable for flat feet (no arch). Of the last 4 pairs of New Balance I bought including these (all different styles), I had to return 3 of them (thank you Amazon!). It's kind of like a lottery.
I bought these as a shoe that I could easily put on and take off to knock around the house in - basically slippers that I can wear outside. This is about the only shoe in a loafer style that New Balance carries. They only offer it in this one godawful color. I don’t know why they can’t at least offer it in black too.
I bought a very similar looking pair a few years ago. This pair is different, with the black band around the front. The back of this shoe is lower, making it too easy to bend it while putting them on. They also feel slightly small, but wearing size 13, I don’t have the option of going up 1/2 size, and I expect a full size larger would lead to blisters.
If I could find another manufacturer who offered casual loafers in wide sizes I would buy them rather than this shoe.