Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,791 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,910 reviews
on July 11, 2013
I have been wearing the MX623WN for many years in size 10D. The new MX623WNv2 was too small in a size 10D. Returned Item. Not happy that New Balance changed their sizing.
44 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
NOT MADE IN USA. Made in Indonesia and it is not comparable to the USA made MX623WN so I returned it. It is what I would call a knockoff of the original. If you owned the original you could immediately see major differences between the two. Right off the bat, the tongue is white not navy and the lace loop on this tongue is not secured by a leather leather stitched inset. The number logo on back of shoe is stamped on and not inset in white on a navy ground. The original fit like a custom sneaker while this knockoff was soft and foamy in my estimation did not offer the support that the USA model provided.
1010 comments| 306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2013
New Balance doesn't make the style I used to wear, so I bought this one because it seemed to be the closest to what I used to have. I'm very disappointed with the shoe. I've been wearing them for a couple of weeks now, and I thought that would be enough time for the stiffness to work itself out. I was wrong. They're still as stiff as the day I took them out of the box. Also, there's not as much room in the toe as in previous models, so my pinkie toes always hurt by the end of the day. I won't give up on these shoes just yet though; I'm hoping they'll start to feel better soon.
77 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2013
I have been wearing this exact model & size of shoes for years and have loved them. I wear a 10.5 4E which can be difficult to find shoes that fit correctly. These have always been great, until this order. They fit very different than in the past, much smaller and I am unable to wear them. This is very disappointing as I have come to rely on these as a pair of shoes that always worked for me. I'm not sure what has changed with the shoe, but the previous way they were made was a lot better. Now I don't even know if I can wear them at all as they are too short and narrow and I am already wearing the widest they make! Hopefully New Balance can fix this problem or I will have to find another shoe!
on November 30, 2014
Dont buy theses shoes . $70 Cheap crap , shoe lasted 35 days then toe area blew apart . No returns after 30 days is B.S. They know they're defective that's why they wont warranty them.
review image
on May 15, 2013
The new 623 is not like my "old" 623's from just 6 months ago. The new shoe is half the quality.

I just printed the return form and they are going back.

The fit is way off. My toe touches the front and they are painfully narrow.

Shame on New Balance for passing off this junk to their long term customers.
33 comments| 202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2015
Material Failure: Two pair were purchased in February 2014, one brown pair for winter season with long pants and one grey pair for summer season with shorts. The fit was excellent for a size 8.5D and along with the price was a good guy. The brown pair were worn every day until May when one shoe had the leather tear out on the instep neat the rubber sole. It seems to me that the leather in the brown pair was different and inferior to the grey pair. New Balance made good on the material failure and gave me a voucher for the full price. The brown pair were replaced with MX623LT2, a waterproof model with smooth leather uppers. See my failure review on that model.
The grey pair were worn every day from May until October with no failures. I don't have confidence that the grey pair will last through the next season.
review image review image
on May 7, 2013
I rejected these shoes because they were too small. Ordered the same size (13 4E) as I have in the past. NB said I needed to have my foot measured because it wasn't their quality control and sizing that was the reason for the shoe being too small. They went on to say if I had the same size in the past and the new shoe of that size didn't fit it was because the old shoe had stretched out. I did not believe them at the time and ultimately this turned out to be incorrect. The length does not stretch out and the shoe box is a fixed width, the shoe stretches in other ways but not in those areas.

Last week I ordered the MX608 and they fit fine.
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2015
Really these are New Balance? I have been buying only New Balance casual shoes for years now. They usually last for three years. These are starting to tear in a couple weeks. If you look at where they are tearing. It is definitely not leather. It is some kind of fiberous material.
review image review image
on April 8, 2013
All right, this is coming from a guy whose 319 pounds, and climbs hills everyday to go to school, and I must say these shoes are amazing in regards to getting me from A to B in excellent comfort. I ordered these after wearing out my V1 623 shoes to the point where the toe part of the sole has started to separate, and I love the 623 for walking everyday, and for the fact that they actually fit (I have 4E width feet, and wear a size 15. Finding shoes that fit, much less be comfortable is rather difficult), so I decided to give the V2 a go. In this review, I opted for the navy blue shoes.

Shoes arrived on time, and tried em on right away. First thing I noticed was that they seemed lighter than the old V1's, and the second thing I noticed is they seem more rigid in the heel. Third thing I've noticed in the 4 days I've worn them is unlike the V1, which required a week of wear for them to break in properly, the V2s had little break in time (a bit for the toe part to widen a bit). The shoes feel like thay have more padding, are better ventilated, and as a result, I can wear these all day without my dogs barking. Overall, a solid improvement over the V1 623's, and well worth the price. Thanks again, New Balance!
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.