- 100% Suede/mesh
- Rubber sole
- Promote a Proper Stride: The 877 walking shoe from New Balance features Walking Strike Path technology in the outsole to help stabilize and guide the foot through the walking gait cycle
- Heritage-Inspired Design: These comfortable walking shoes are crafted with a stylish suede/mesh upper for an everyday athletic look inspired by New Balance heritage designs
- Cushioned Comfort: These New Balance walking shoes are equipped with ABZORB midsole technology that helps absorb impact through a comfortable combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Sporty Style: Accented with reflective details that catch the light, these stylish walking shoes have a fresh, sporty look that complements your favorite casual and athletic outfits with ease
- Built to Last: The 877 walking shoe is proudly assembled in New Balance’s U.S. factories with strong rubber outsoles and durable suede/mesh uppers for lasting comfort fit for your active lifestyle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Walk with soul in the New Balance 877. Combining a vintage suede/mesh upper with modern technology, this shoe has heritage and heart. New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions : 13.2 x 7.4 x 5 inches; 15.5 Ounces
- Item model number : MW877GT
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 16, 2014
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B00F5VGCEM
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the MW977 boots, and MW780, MW950, MW759, MW3000, and now the MW877 shoes. While all these are the MW series walkers, tread and comfort vary. The boots have deep tread and have a stiff but very comfortable foot bed. I've had them for years and the stiff foot bed has not deteriorated. Great for walking a dog along a creek or a longer trail hike, but not for gardening because deep tread allows lots of dirt to pack into the bottom. The 780 and the 950 look similar. The 780 has almost as much tread as the boots and a mesh top. The 950 has an all leather top and very light tread. Former good for light hiking, latter for gardening. All three mentioned are older and may not be available now. I mention them so that if you have them, it may help you with my comparisons. Also the last two have had their foot beds deteriorate over the years. They are fine for a few hours, but then my feet start to complain. I've tried the replacement soles and they just haven't worked for me. I have foot problems, they may be just fine for you. But grasp that all these NB shoes have uppers that wear well enough to consider putting replacement soles into after several years. These last three shoes are newer, within the last two years. The 759 has been my "go to" shoes for everyday with jeans. Very comfortable foot bed with mesh upper and medium tread. They look similar to cross trainers with the medium tread. The 3000 I got earlier this year. They are all leather uppers and have light tread, There is some similarity to the 950 mentioned earlier, but the 3000 look much nicer and they are very comfortable for all day. They look nice enough to wear with casual dress slacks... my opinion. The new 877 are kind of a cross between the 3000 and the 950. They have the mesh upper, so they look a little like cross trainers, but the tread on the bottom is so light, it reminds me of a boat shoe. It's not what I expected - different look. Not that they don't look good. They have a very clean look, no tread wrap around. Putting them on changed my mind. They are the most comfortable NB shoes I've had and they look pretty good too. So I hope this comparison helps. Just to prove my opening sentence, I also have a pair each of the NB cross trainers and runners. I do like New Balance.