|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.52 - $86.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 680v3 allows you to have your cake and eat it, too. This ride mixes fashion and function with an IMEVA midsole featuring an ABZORB heel for cushioning and support. Pair the midsole technology with cool upper colors and you have one sweet ride.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EJQJ1S2
- Item model number: M680RB3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 2, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Anyway, I didn't even pay attention to where these were allegedly made, but I'm going 4 stars instead of 5 solely for the "Made in USA " faux-pas as some people seem to think everything should be manufactured domestically and pretty emotional about it. But that's not realistic in this day and age.
However, these size 9 shoes fit EXACTLY all my other NB shoes and they exhibit the same quality. They're $50 shoes, they stay in the closet rotation (usually 10-12 pair) for 7-8 months, then they're replaced.
Also, all the NB I have are printed "Made in Vietnam" on the inside. All the Asics are printed 'Made in China".
I'm comfortable with that. And so are my feet. :)
as a bit disappoint as the write up for this shoe stated that it was made in USA. Actually, purchased this model over another that stated it was imported. Disappointed that the shoe is plainly labeled Made in Vietnam.