- 100% Leather
- Made in the USA
- Rubber sole
- Beat Foot Fatigue: Work or walk in supportive comfort with help from the versatile 577v1 Hook and Loop Walking Shoe. These New Balance walking shoes pair premium cushioning with impressive durability
- Convenient Closure: Without the hassle of laces to slow you down, these handy hook-and-loop shoes allow for quick and easy on-and-off while making it easy to create a secure, custom fit
- Exceptional Shock Absorption: These comfortable walking shoes are equipped with ABZORB cushioning in the heel to help absorb impact and provide lasting stability and comfort with every step
- Built to Last: These walking shoes are crafted with strong and stylish leather uppers, cushioned polyurethane midsoles, and solid rubber outsoles to provide durable all-day comfort and support
- Versatile Use: Ideal for everyday fitness walkers or those who work all day on their feet, these New Balance walking shoes provide style and comfort no matter where your day takes you
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether you’re walking for fitness or spending hours on your feet at work, you’ll appreciate the versatile comfort and style of the New Balance 577v1 Hook and Loop walking shoe. These cushioned walking shoes deliver lasting durability with their all-leather uppers and solid rubber outsoles. A polyurethane midsole adds stability and lightweight cushioning for added support and ABZORB technology in the heel offers exceptional shock absorption with every cushioned step. This adult walking shoe features a convenient hook-and-loop closure that makes it easy for you to achieve a secure, custom fit without any laces to fuss with when you’re in a hurry. The New Balance 577v1 is a great fit for daily fitness walkers or for healthcare providers who require comfortable support for long days spent on their feet. The versatile design is neutral enough to wear to work, but stylish enough to wear on a walk with friends. Get more out of your walking shoes with this strong, stable and stylish leather shoe from New Balance. Select styles of the 577 may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement with Medicare/HCPCS code A5500.
- Product Dimensions : 12.72 x 7.28 x 5 inches; 1.03 Pounds
- Item model number : MW577WT
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 29, 2010
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B003UHUN9S
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They run small - I had to return one pair and order 1/2 size larger.
I was a little nervous because they seem kind of stiff when putting them on, and they squeak a lot when I walk. As with many athletic shoes these days, the insole is not glued in, so it was easy to remove to put my insoles in.
They look good and are comfortable after a couple of days wearing.
Will update the review after they're more broken in.
UPDATE 1/24/2018: I've worn these shoes a lot over the past two weeks. They are still comfortable and look good. However, they still squeak a lot when I walk.
UPDATE 3/16/21018: The squeaking has not improved, but I'm having fun using it to slowly drive my co-workers insane.
I have recieved in march new balance shoes mw 557 2w . i am wearing them regulary since and they feel comfortable to me.
in the right show the ieather has torn apart near the connection to the solia and near the shoe lacer the seam were unrevealed.
The shoes can`t be used .
iam requesting to send me a mew same shoe and to make shure that i would be able to wear them without raptures and tears for at least a year.
shlom alecem 17 rishon le zion isreal
Hi Amazon. I'm disappointed you didn't answer my request. I'v asked for a new pair of shoes after the last one have been torn apart after a month and a half. I have sent pictures. It's not likely that after a month and a half the shoes have need torn apart. I am asking you again to send me a new pair of shos of the same kind . Best regards, Amnon Goldberg
However, with this model during the first year I have problem. First of all it is same time doesn't allow to any air go inside, so my foots are not breathing, and at the same time it is leaking. Just a little bit rain my foots are nass. Plus just after 9-10 months both two shoes broke on nose side.
I think it is my last item fron New Balance, should find some new brand :((((
Our nursing school required the clinical shoes to be all white and, solid (non-meshed) and these New Balance shoes fit the bill! For $63 (plus tax), these shoes are awesome!
Top reviews from other countries
SIAMO MOLTO SODDISFATTI SIA SUL PREZZO CHE SUL PRODOTTO.