|Fits as expected||
New Balance Men's M1260v3 Running Shoe
|Price:||$89.99 - $149.99|
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 10.8 oz (305g)
- 8mm heel-to-toe differential
- This is a stability shoe designed for mild to moderate over pronators
- Dual-density collar uses softer foam against the foot with firmer foam adding support
- No-sew seams
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ASH0XFW
- Item model number: M1260v3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you go to the NB site and dig around, it will tell you that this shoe has a shallow instep and toe box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a fantastic shoe in terms of providing support for the arch and prevention of pronation. It's super light-weight and comfortable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Felix Alfred
There nice but had to return them cause the were too wide, but I would reccomend them
they look very nice.
New balance shoes need to find fit balance! Some are too small some are just right.Published 8 months ago by Matt
The previous version of this shoe was perfect. This one was too tight to wear.Published 8 months ago by crash override