$94.95 - $159.97
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Fabric and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Pronation-minded running shoe featuring stabilizing ABZORB Crash Pad
- ACTEVA LITE lightweight foam midsole
- No-sew FantomFit upper for lightweight support and fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019EE90EO
- Item model number: M1260V6 Running Shoe-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, IMHO, if you liked an earlier version of the 1260, you should like V6 of the shoe.
For those who haven't had earlier versions of the New Balance 1260, they are a stability running shoe. A little heavier, more "directing" the foot to a flat setdown. They aren't a light racing shoe. They also have what I consider strong (high) arch support.
Update: I received the replacement and ran for 28 minutes on the treadmill today. These shoes are amazing, they are very comfortable. The most important part is they solved a major problem that I was having. I needed the support and stability of these shoes to help my over pronation. I highly recommend these shoes. You may want to consider ordering a half size smaller because they do run big.
They are on the rather large size side..probably to give more room because the feet do swell a little while running so to have extra room is great.
I played basketball in these with ankle braces on and felt better then when I wear basketball shoes afterwards.
(I have been running in the 12xx series New Balance shoes for over 7 to 8 years. This is nothing like my favorite 1226..)
Most recent customer reviews
This pair of shoes is considerably larger than a 9.5
Order 1/2 a size smaller than usual fit otherwise your toes will be floating