New Balance Men's M730 Athletic Running Shoe,Black/Green,11 2E US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Weight 7.3 oz/207g
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Ultralightweight synthetic overlays.
- Welded saddle offers mid-foot support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Textile lining feels soft against the skin.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Acteva® Lite midsole foam is exceptionally durable and is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and grip.
- Built on a MNL-1 last.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance M730v1
- Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 7 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B006OZQENM
- Item model number: M730 Athletic Running-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The toe box is roomy, but they fit snug around the mid-foot and heel. With the Lock Laces they don't feel tight anywhere in particular, just snug.
For as little heel as they have, they still feel well cushioned. These are not barefoot runners. In fact, for me, they're not runners at all but walking shoes. I do run and I'm not a heel striker, but I still like more heel than these shoes have -- and that's fine, because for what I use them for these shoes work perfectly for me.
Enter these New balance shoes. Gave the same feel of extreme light weight as the Nike Free Runs, but less floaty. The sole on these is harder rubber as opposed to thick lightweight foam on the free runs. This gets you closer to the ground, giving more ankle support and better ground feel. Closeness to the ground is preferrable during olympic/power lifting. I use to have to shed my nike free's for heavy deads, now I don't have to with the New balances.
After about five months of serious wear and a lot of racquetball time, part of the sole has come off. I super glued it back while I order more, but I can't say anything negative. I abused these shoes and they worked great.
Recently I've been thinking about getting a pair of the New Balance Minimus running shoes, but the price was a little too high for me. I saw these on Amazon; thought the price was right, and decided to take the plunge after reading MasterBlaster's review.
They are very light, but supportive and the overall feel is great when running. I run about 15 miles a week and even though I've only used them twice, I can tell that these are going to be another great pair of shoes.
The fit is true to size and they feel great when laced-up tightly. The colors are very close to what is shown on the Amazon page; the orange might be just a little brighter than shown.
If you're looking for a solid, lightweight running shoe, these New Balance are a good choice and at a great price.