Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Balance Men's M770 Running Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 6, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this product. Feels cheap compared to saucony and brooks shoes at this price range. Feels just a tad to small and very narrow in the front. I recommend buying half size bigger or if you have narrow feet try your size as well.
on October 15, 2014
These weren't made quite as well as the Asics or Brooks that I usually buy. The material is thin and they feel hard to the bottom of my feet. I am buying a better foot insole to help that. I got them at a great price so i'll keep them as a secondary shoe. The reason for this average review is that the original MSRP was high so i expected better quality and mostly comfort out of the box. The insoles are cheap and thin and that's something you shouldn't skimp on.
on December 5, 2014
Whoever gave the green light on the v4 should be fired. I've been wearing this series since the 764. The 767 was the best iteration and I bought about 8 pair. The 770v2 and 770v3 were pretty good. Actually, the v3 was very good. I put over 550 miles on my last pair, and I usually retire shoes after 350 miles. After the 767 I never had a problem buying this series sight unseen - the shoe just consistently fits and feels good. What a mistake that was with this shoe. I could tell as soon as I took them out of the box they would be a problem. No arch support at all. Much narrower toe box than previous generations.

On my first run after about 3.5 miles my right forefoot started to go numb. After 5 miles, the ball on my right foot was in pain, and the right half of my right foot was completely numb. After 4 miles, my left Achilles started to act up - a problem I haven't had since I tried out a pair of Brooks at the suggestion of a gait analyst at a boutique running store. Tossed the shoes and never went back there. I just stay with the tried and true, but apparently I can't even do that any more. It's so disappointing because it's been such a fantastic line for me. Stay away if you're expecting the new version of the v2 or the v3 - this is a totally different shoe.
on January 22, 2015
My husband runs 20-25 miles/week. Starting running late in life - after back surgery - and doesn't believe in the hype about changing his running gear. I've spent several hundred dollars on shoes for his "Fred Flintstone, brick" feet, grips for running in snow,ice, as well as Dry Fit gear for sweat. Most still in boxes/packaging - with direction to return them. He buys his shoes at Ross.

Well, finally I found a pair in his preferences brand, in a wide width, at a price point he'd spend at a discount store. Now, Amazon is the best thing ever...! They fit! They're comfortable - better than any shoe he's EVER run in... (Helps to get a shoe that actually fits!!!)!
on December 31, 2015
Maybe the shoes are marketed and made for the smaller asian male foot size. Shoes looked great. Bought the exact size for all my sneakers. However, when wearing these for my feet, they are tight on the sides and the big toe is only a 1/4 from the front. Lesson learned: Buy 1/2 size bigger and wider. I did this for another order and they are a perfect fit. Hope this helps.
on January 21, 2016
The quality and durability of these New Balance is a visible step below New Balance models manufactured in the US. I use these as daily wear rather than alternatives to my New Balance runners. In short the reduced price ($25 as opposed to $100) definitely tells you that you get what you pay for in this brand.
on February 22, 2015
I found these to be very stiff and rough out of the box. I was very surprised how much cheaper they felt than any previous NB shoes I have owned. That said, the price was decent so I decided to keep them and wear them in a bit to see if the fit would improve. It has not. I've put about 100 miles on them (only inside elliptical/exercise) and they still are not very comfortable. I can't describe it other than to say they feel "rough" and the materials are "crunchy". I'll give them 2 stars because the appearance is nice, but I'm not pleased with any aspect of functionality.
on June 22, 2014
I have lots of trouble finding shoes that fit my broad short stubby feet. These shoes were just right for me.
on January 21, 2015
I run about 15-20 miles during the week and use them for basketball on the weekends. They're super lightweight and comfortable, that's why I use them for basketball though I wouldn't necessarily recommend them for basketball as they do not offer ankle support. I would absolutely buy these shoes again. After using New Balance for a few years and then getting away from them due to it being difficult to buy where I was, I'm back into New Balance and I'm more than pleased. Quality shoes!
on April 22, 2014
The fit is perfect. They feel like I've worn them for months. Very comfortable. I'll continue to be a New Balance customer and look forward to another pair of M770 running shoes.