|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.95 - $171.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Suede/mesh upper
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Classic running shoe with leather and fabric upper featuring dual-density collar and padded tongue
- Blown-rubber forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Reflective detailing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005UVNE9S
- Item model number: M990v3 Heritage Running-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoe never broke in. The tongue constantly moves sideways. It is very tight in the front section. I regret buying this shoe.
REVISED REVIEW: After wearing this for a couple of months, I've concluded it's not at all a worthy successor to the 992s I'd worn for many years. Even though I bought it in the same size as the 992s, it doesn't fit as well. In fact, it caused me so much pain (at the toe and along the arch) I went to a doctor, assuming it was my foot. But then I switched back to the 992s, and the pain went away.
Would return if I weren't outside Amazon's return window for these shoes.
New Balance, please bring back the 992s.
The size seems to be consistent. Shows good quality control through out the years. However, the price keeps going up.
Is it due to inflation or getting more popular?
Most recent customer reviews
The soles wore down so fast and irregularly that not too far into their life they became unwearable due to the pain the...Read more