- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000VV6Q92
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #317,359 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
New Balance Men's M992 Running Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Leather and mesh
- Lightweight and supportive
- Removable full-length ABZORB insert provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- C-CAP is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
- Ndurance is a rubber compound for maximum durability used in high wear areas
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although these are expensive shoes, my last pair lasted 4-5 years and that is my expectation with these. Most of the cheaper shoes ($50-$79) are marketed for "6 months" before they end up in a landfill.
These shoes have good cushion, and are comfortable.
Most recent customer reviews
The first time I wear it, it was raining and the floor was wet.Read more
The M992 on the lower side has a gray strip. That strip turns green within 6 months. And the green just gets worse from there.Read more