|Fits as expected||
New Balance Men's MC804 Tennis Shoe
- Rubber sole
- ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- ROLLBAR TPU posting system minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with TS2 system, achieves the ultimate in motion control
- Long wear drag tip
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Upgrade your athletic footwear with this high-performance shoe. The leather upper sleek and aerodynamic, with traditional lacing and a padded collar for comfort and fit. The rubber sole is molded and treaded for support and traction. And the familiar New Balance "N" lets you know that this a quality, long-wearing shoe.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.1 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002RWL6F2
- Item model number: MC804
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I contacted New Balance customer service to complain about the shoes and they were kind enough to replace them with another model. Because of the way they went about to make things right, I will not hesitate to purchase another shoe from them...just not the MC804.