Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2017
I have wearing these shoes for a couple of years. That would be about 5 pair. For some reason I started out with a 10EE. My foot is not getting larger but for some reason I now need an 11.5 EE and they are tighter in width than they should be. I wish someone else would make a wide width tennis shoe to compete with NB.
on September 11, 2017
wonderful shoes for pickleball on wooden floor.
on May 6, 2015
I have a narrow foot (B) so I have bought New Balance running and tennis shoes for many years now. I almost didn't buy the 806 (to replace a much used 804) because of the negative reviews re: "product changes." Now I haven't played tennis in them yet so I might amend this report but for now, they seem virtually identical to the 804 I bought twice (including the number of eyelets and the insole!). So far, glad I stuck with my past history. Four stars pending a performance review but I'd be surprised if these aren't five stars.
on April 23, 2016
For almost 15 years, I've worn New Balance and have worn a 10D. So, I ordered another 10D and couldn't get them on. I usually have these shoes for 2-3 years (playing once or twice a week). I had to exchange them for a 10.5D. I'll wait to see how these fit. Suddenly the sizing has shrunk. Another reviewer said the same thing, but I didn't believe them. Please believe them and get at least a half size larger.
on July 18, 2017
Perfect tennis shoe for an older player running on 2 joint replacements (me). Plenty of support & cushioning, with a comfortable fit.

I have no idea how it would suit a younger, faster, better player.
on November 13, 2015
I have worn New Balance for years and I do mean years. I am 81 and am unable to walk for exercise because of a bad back and legs, but I wear these shoes all of the time. They are very good for shopping when I have to stand on my feet for almost two hours. If I do not have comfortable shoe, I cannot do the shopping. I would recommend these to anyone whether you are a runner, walker and just need a good pair of shoes for every day wear.
on December 10, 2013
It was the rating that was closest. The fit, D, E, EE, EEEE, etc. was O.K. But, with New Balance, the sizing is the only strong thing going for them. Most other brands of tennis court shoes are better designed - KSwiss, Adidas, Babolat, to name a few, are better shoes. It's just that I have a foot problem that requires a wider fit, and New Balance offers width options. If it wasn't for that one factor, I would never buy New Balance.
on March 18, 2015
Unfortunately, the cost cutting is apparent compared to the old 804s, and in some really stupid ways. The sole and lowers seem to be identical, but the uppers are where they cut. The tongue has been shortened and there are fewer lace holes, not sure if the laces themselves were shortened, but it would seem so. The only probable reason for doing that is to cut the weight as much as possible as it is cetainly not any cheaper to buy. Still a great tennis shoe, but it disappoints if you knew its predecessor.
on August 23, 2017
Excellent quality.
on September 30, 2016
I wear them only for pickleball and so far I like them. Time will tell. A friend who has worn NB for years told me the other day that his most recent pair wore out quickly. My wife has a pair that fell apart after relatively little use. A local shoe store told my wife that NB aren't what they used to be. This will be my barometer pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.