|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.09 - $115.94 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Steel-toe work shoe with ABZORB cushioning and Static Dissipative construction
- Slip-resistant outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ASHRDA0
- Item model number: MID627 Steel Toe Training Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #18 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #127 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #314 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used them for several months at a plant requiring steel toe shoes and they haven't yet shown any signs of early or unexpected wear.
This is the first time new balance has let me down. I'm not sure what to do now. It felt like the steel toe wasn't as wide as the rest of the
Most recent customer reviews
PROS: Always achieves "pass" results from the ESD testing stations at work.Read more