New Balance Men's MR860 Running Shoe
|Price:||$99.95 - $198.00|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Full-length ABZORB strobel board
- Stability Web
- ABZORB forefoot
- Medial post
- ABZORB insert
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll love the New Balance MR860, teh perfect running shoe. This highly responsive trainer has a performance fit and was developed for runners seeking premium cushioning and a moderate level of stability. The successor to the popular MR760, the lightweight New Balance MR860 features a dual density medial post, ABZORB® in the forefoot and advanced N-ergy® cushioning in the heel to give serious runners an edge!
Transition from the track to the street, without missing a beat, in the MR860 running shoe from New Balance. Designed for all types of training, this shoe features a performance fit, loads of cushioning and plenty of stability. Plus there’s plenty of support engineered throughout the midsole so you can complete your run without doing-in your foot. And to top it all off, this is one runner that looks great with jeans.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003UV8T7W
- Item model number: MR860-Synthetic/mesh-Lace
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm delighted with these shoes.