|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$134.95 - $246.40 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- ACTEVA is 12% lighter than standard midsole foam with DuPont Engage for exceptional durability
- Single density polyurethane heel
- ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- Ndurance is a rubber compound for maximum durability in high wear areas
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers love the cushioned response of the New Balance MR993 Running. This men's running shoe features an engineered foam midsole and lightweight, supportive outsole.With a stable platform and smooth transitions, this men's shoe is readyto take on everything from a weekend run to a daily gym excursion. Thesynthetic and mesh upper offers durable, breathable comfort, while thelightweight Acteva midsole promises long-lasting support. Abzorb cushioning in the heel and forefoot lends support and maximum energyreturn. The Ndurance outsole of this New Balance running shoeprovides reliable traction on a variety of terrain. You'll love running even more with the New Balance MR993 Running!
Looking for a high-performance runner? Try New Balance's MR993. It has a single-density PU post to help keep you stable, and plenty of cushioning in its ABZORB DTS heel, ABZORB SBS forefoot, and C-CAP midsole. The Ndurance outsole adds durability to the mix.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001792H5O
- Item model number: MR993
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If you need a well made cushioned shoe, look no further. Also if you are unsure what type of shoe you need(cushioned, stability, motion control) or if you need to figure out what type of heel strike you have(I'm underpronator), check out runnersworld dot com. They have a shoe finder and a instructions on how you can determine your heel strike and get the best shoe for your running style.
Most recent customer reviews
works great for me. I'd give it 5 stars except for the insoles.