$51.96 - $138.60
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up walking shoe featuring perforated upper and New Balance applique at quarterpanel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00V3ML4MW
- Item model number: MW411
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few things about these shoes:
1. They don't look like old man shoes, they have a nice grey contrast and even tho they have those large old man soles, it doesn't look so bad cause it looks stylish against the rest of the shoe.
2. These shoes are light, when I got the box I was a bit thrown back how light it was to the point I thought I was tricked, but, no, they are that light.
3, The size fits true to the foot, I wear 10.5 and these fit exactly.
4. The 2E width is perfect for my pudgy squat foot.
1. No or little arch support, so if you need arch this probably ain't the shoe for you.
2. The quality/durability is suspect. The shoe is light and it's very cushy/comfortable but it feels like this shoe will conk out < year
Other than that I like the show and for you old farts like me who need cheap comfy shoes for wide squat thick feet, this shoe is for you.
For standing all day though... it's not that great. While the insole cushion has nice recovery, when walking, it bottoms out too easily. Stand in one position too long and it starts to feel like any other shoes with mediocre insoles. Arch support is okay, but not great either.
All in all, I would say that these shoes are great for walking as the name states, but if you're doing more standing than walking, I would suggest a different shoe.
I do a great deal of walking and I found these to be very comfortable. Typically, new shoes will cause me blisters or soreness when used initially.
These were comfortable from the start with none of the usually afflictions. So far they have held up great and appear to be of fine craftmanship.
I am already considering order another pair when i see them on sale as good comfy shoes that fit well have been hard to come by for me.
I will say that you may want to go a bit wider than normal on this shoe as they are pretty narrow. Take that with a grain of salt though and use your own history of shoe purchases as a judge.
The appearance takes a little bit of getting used to because the addition of a color on top of the white backgroundis something new. Overall, I see this as being another substantial improvement in an already nearly perfect walking shoe!
The left shoe fits great. The right feels ok at first, but then later there is a tightness that becomes uncomfortable on the outside of my right foot. It's tolerable and I am not returning these because I will only be wearing the occasionally and for short periods. I would not be able to wear these to work if I had to stand most of the day.
I thought that that right shoe would break in and become comfortable. It did not. I wore them to a wedding for several hours and my right foot was relieved when I removed my shoes later that night.