Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2017
The way the tongue is attached to the shoe bothered the top area of my foot, just behind the toes and started to make my foot sore and the shoes squeaked so I sent them back. The design was good it just didn't work for me.
on October 27, 2017
I purchased these shoes because of the fasteners. Initially, I was hesitant to purchase them because of the difficulty of obtaining the correct size. However, I answered a number of questions that gave me a size that was similar to the size I was wearing. I selected that size. Picked the color, and ordered the shoe. Two days later they arrived on my front steps. I put them on and found that they fit perfectly and were very comfortable.
on March 17, 2016
I like everything about this shoe but there is one feature that buyers need to be aware of when they receive the shoe and it was something that I had not noticed in other shoes I have purchased for myself in 70 plus years of living. and that is that I have always assumed that the tongue of the shoe is meant to be centered on the opening in which it sits below the laces or straps. in this shoe, and I have purchased two pair now, in one of each pair the tongue is not centered in the opening. if you center it prior to latching the shoe, you create a fold in the base of the tongue on the side towards which you have to move it to be centered and that fold presses against the top of your foot causing pain after only a short time on your foot. you can solve this by loosening the straps and sliding the tongue back to the position it sits naturally which is not centered on the opening any more. this works but it shouldn't be that way. this is a defect in the sewing process that quality control needs to be aware of. when I buy another pair, and I will, I will check the tongue centering situation right out of the box and if it does not naturally lie in the center of the opening I shall be returning the shoe for replacement until I can get a pair that quality control has properly inspected.
on August 24, 2017
It was in its own box and was sent with few other items in a larger box. They were well protected.. The shoe is a good fit but concerning the top of the foot ( Dorsal), I am forcing it to close the shoe. I believe it would be fine after few times of wearing . Should I have checked Fit as expected? Who knows!Anyway, It deserves the five star.
on June 8, 2017
Delaminated at the sole, as if it were glued together. Plus the uppers split right were the ball of the foot flexes. Then the heal is depressed, instead of elevated and padded. Reminds me of those dumb tire tread sandals or negative angled sandals so popular in the 70's.
I expected the shoe to last as long as the tread. I missed by 50%.
on October 19, 2017
Not at all pleased! I read some other reviews but bought them anyway. Only myself to blame. The straps are a full one-and-a-half inches too short. Haven't had a problem with them popping loose so far, but I expect it every time I wear them. The straps are noticeably too narrow as well. Completely out of proportion to the shoe. The outside of the shoe in the area of the toes is really weird looking; very wide as if made for someone with an extra toe. The are very unattractive and not as comfy as a pair of $20 Dr. Scholls from Walmart. The only reason I bought them in the first place was because of the limited selection of hook/loop walkers available. I won't buy another pair!
on October 18, 2017
Attractive shoe but straps are way too short,they kept popping off.I was shocked how short the straps were,it would of cost them virtually nothing to add an inch to the straps,I have high arches ,this shoe is only for people with low arches.Other then the straps it is probably a nice shoe.Shoe tends to run a little bit small in length and width.I ordered 11.5 4E,I would order a half size larger,sadly 4E is as wide as they make them ,seemed more like a 3E !
on May 30, 2016
Extremely disappointed. Poor quality. Bought these in late Jan 2015. Wore daily, but never used roughly (sports, etc.). About 2 months ago, after less than 18 months, the outside seam on right shoe between the midsole and upper split wide open, rendering the sneaker unwearable. I've never had that happen to a pair of sneakers before.
review image
on October 23, 2017
I bought New Balance MW411 hook/loop walking shoes in black last year, size 10.5 4W. Very comfortable. I wanted to get ivory or brown this year. Model MW411 was no longer available. The Model MW577 seemed to be the same, so I ordered them in the same size (10.5 4W). They were too small. I returned them immediately and ordered size 11 2W. These fit the same as the MW411 size 10.5 4W. I like the shoes, but don't like the variation in size between shoes that appear to be the same except for model number. Thus, I have dropped the shoe one star for poor quality control.
on March 29, 2017
I've been wearing this model shoe for years after receiving them as a gift. They were always a little tight, and needed a break-in period to be comfortable. A few pairs later, I realized a "Wide" version was available, and tried that one. Well no more time needed for breaking in now, they're good to go from the start. Highly recommended!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.