|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $67.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable mesh shoe featuring Walking Strike Path outsole technology to encourage healthy gait
- Padded tongue and collar
- ABZORB shock-absorbing cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O5HA7G
- Item model number: MW665 Fitness Walking-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: The 4E width did the trick. They now fit like other NB 2E widths. So, I strongly recommend you order a size wider than usual if you buy these shoes.
My one complaint is about durability. The mesh sides are delicate and I easily got a 1.5" diameter rip in mine, on the ball of my foot. While there's plenty of miles left in the shoes, they look pretty shoddy for work.
I'm buying another pair, but I'm going to be very careful.
The good things are value, looks, they breathe well, they're very comfortable walking and sitting. They support me well. The fit is good. I like them, but I wish I'd known on my first pair to be careful with them.
Oh, the laces on my first pair were about twice as long as they should have been. I had to double-lace them until I got replacement laces. There are two more sets of eyelets closer to my ankles, but they're not reinforced with grommets. They look like they'd tear or deform the shoe, so I don't use them.