|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.08 - $67.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable mesh shoe featuring Walking Strike Path outsole technology to encourage healthy gait
- Padded tongue and collar
- ABZORB shock-absorbing cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O5HA7G
- Item model number: MW665 Fitness Walking-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with this shoe.
I've tried several different shoes over the past few months, both at various stores and ordering from Amazon. I sent all back until this pair.
1) Extremely nice sole, provides enough cushioning to absorb my heavier weight on the firm surface, but not so much to be mushy. Thin sole provides exactly enough bend to be unnoticeable while walking.
2) Nice balance on sole with neither front or back too high or low relative to each other
3) These are extremely light weight, lightest I've ever had.
4) Very comfortable. Excellent toe box, nice support over top. Never feel heavy or clompy but very supportive.
5) Very good breathing, nice light mesh. Feet never get warm.
6) Well made. Good stitching.
Note they have a lower profile around the ankle and sides of foot, but very good support over top keeps foot securely in shoe with no slipping of lifting of ankle.
Size 10 4E
UPDATE: The 4E width did the trick. They now fit like other NB 2E widths. So, I strongly recommend you order a size wider than usual if you buy these shoes.
Hope New Balance redesigns this style in the future so that the shoe lasts longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice and feels just like other New Balance shoes I had in the past.Published 7 days ago by Gadi
Great walking shoe. Fits my husband very well. He is on his third pair now.Published 9 days ago by Susan T. Pearson
I have many other New Balance running shoes which are comfortable and durable. However, these shoes are very tight and quite narrow. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Sydney