|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 - $174.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable mesh shoe featuring Walking Strike Path outsole technology to encourage healthy gait
- Padded tongue and collar
- ABZORB shock-absorbing cushioning
- Non-marking outsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006O5HA7G
- Item model number: MW665 Fitness Walking-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I saw that the complaints with the 665 was that the toe fit is a little narrow. So, I ordered 665 13 4E's, and guess what.... They fit. (So I ordered a second pair immediately). Guys - If you are having trouble finding a wide enough shoe in the toe, order the 665 at the next wider size. If you wear a Medium, order the EE. If you normally like the EE in another shoe, order the EEEE. Seemed to have worked for me.
Nice walking shoe. Since I do 17-20 miles on the treadmill a week, I needed to replace my 418s. This shoe feels comfortable for that job.